The Find and Replace Items page allows Users to replace one or more Inventory Items associated with a Storage Location or a Quick Item Cost. This can be used to consolidate multiple Inventory Items that are labeled differently but are actually the same item.
Find and Replace Items Header
1) Inventory Item - Inventory Item that will be filtered for when 'Show' is clicked
2) Taking Unit - Taking Unit that will be filtered for when 'Show' is clicked
3) Select Storage Locations By Default - When checked, all Inventory Items displayed in the Storage Location Matches list are selected by default.
4) Select Quick Item Costs By Default - When checked, all Inventory Items displayed in the Quick Item Cost Matches list are selected by default.
5) Show Button - Click to refresh the display based on the selected filters.
Replace Inventory Item and Taking Unit Wizard
Once filtered for an Inventory Item and/or Taking Unit, the 'Replace Inventory Item and Taking Unit' wizard will be displayed along with the Storage Location Matches and Quick Item Cost Matches lists.
To Replace Inventory Items and Taking Units:
- Select all Inventory Items from the Storage Location Matches and Quick Item Cost Matches lists that should be replaced
- Select the Inventory Item that will replace the selected Inventory Items
- Select the Taking Unit that will replace the Taking Units of the selected Inventory Items, or select 'Do Not Change the Unit'
- Click 'Save'