This alert occurs when an Inventory Item has no assigned GL Code. This can occur when uploading Inventory Items from an Excel file.
- Inventory Item Name Filter - Filter the inventory items displayed by entering the item's name into this text field.
- Bulk Assign - If you would like to assign multiple inventory items to a single GL Code, select the desired item(s) from the table and enter a GL Code into the auto-fill field displayed above the table. Next, select BULK ASSIGN.
- The Inventory Items with no GL Codes assigned Table-The "Inventory Items with no GL Codes assigned" table displays the following information: Inventory Item, Code, and Date Created.
- Inventory Item - If you select an inventory item, you will be navigated to the Inventory Items page where information for the selected inventory item will be displayed.
- ASSIGN - To assign a GL Code to a single Inventory item, enter the GL Code into the auto-fill filed that is adjacent to the inventory item. Next, select ASSIGN.
Important Note: GL Code will need to be tagged for use in Inventory.