A Bad AP Price alert occurs when an inventory item’s price exceeds its minimum or maximum price. This alert is a reproduction of the Bad AP Prices page. For more information on bad AP prices or the information displayed, see the Bad AP Prices page.
- Location Group - Select the location or location group for which you would like to view bad AP prices.
- Start/End Date - Enter a date range by either typing the desired dates into the fields or by selecting the calendar icons and navigating to the desired days.
- Vendor Purchase Item - To search for a specific VPI, enter the name of the VPI into this auto-fill field.
- Inventory Item - To search for a specific inventory item, enter the name of the inventory item into this auto-fill field.
- Tag - Select whether to view bad AP prices that have been tagged as OK, not OK, or have not been tagged. “None” will be selected by default.
- Vendor Purchase Item Name Contains - If you only know part of a VPI name, you can enter it into this field to search for inventory items that contain your entered information.
- Inv Item Name Contains - If you only know part of an inventory item name, you can enter it into this field to search for inventory items that contain your entered information.
- Rows per Page - Adjust the size of the Alert table by selecting the number of alerts to show per page. Note: The default number can be altered in the Inventory Settings page.
- SHOW - Select SHOW to view all bad AP prices that match your search criteria.
- The Bad AP Prices table displays the following information for each bad AP price- Location, Invoice Date, Vendor Purchase Item/Inventory Item/Taking Unit, Receive Price, Previous Price/% Change, Price Range, and Tag.
- Previous Price/ % Change - IF you select a price under the “Previous Price/% Change” column, you will be navigated to the Price Check page where details for the selected price will automatically be displayed.
- OK - If you select OK, the corresponding bad AP price will be calculated in your selected pricing scheme.
- NOT OK - If you select NOT OK, the corresponding bad AP price will not be calculated in your selected pricing scheme.
- CLEAR - This option is available for selection if you selected “OK” or “NOT OK” in the ‘Tag’ drop-down field. If you select CLEAR, the tagged designation will be removed from the corresponding bad AP price.
- You can simultaneously tag multiple bad AP prices by selecting the “All” check box at the bottom of the table followed by OK, NOT OKAY, or CLEAR.
- View Details - If you select the green arrow icon in the “Invoices” column, invoice details will appear to the right of the Bad AP Prices table. For more information on editing the information displayed, see the Bad AP Price page.
Triggered by Min Max Pricing
1. Check invoice
2. Confirm Min Max Pricing
3. Clear alert (OK to include, NOT OK to exclude)
Does not impact Invoice amounts or GL $$ amount. Only Cost calculation for the Inventory Item and Recipe Costs