Once an Employee has been added to Radar, they cannot be removed and will remain available for historical reporting. Flagging an Employee as Terminated will deactivate the Employee in Radar. Terminated Employees will not be available in the Labor Scheduling Module and some Labor Reports.
Any Employee who has a Termination Date added to their Employee Data record will be tagged as Terminated in Radar.
Managing Terminations from the POS
Radar imports termination flags for Employees from most POS systems. Terminating Employees via the POS is the recommended route for data consistency.
If Employees are not able to be terminated from the POS or the POS data does not provide this information, the Employee may be terminated directly within Radar using the Employee Data Module.
- Important Note: The POS-provided information takes precedence. If the POS provides the termination flag/date, the manually entered value will be replaced with the POS-provided value from the overnight poll.
Manually setting a Termination Date for All Locations
Manually setting the Terminated flag for an Employee is done through the Employee Data Module.
- If you do not have access to the Employee Data Module, please reach out to your Superadmins for assistance
1. Click the Pencil icon for the desired Employee.
The Employee Details page will open for editing.
2. Enter the Termination Date into the Termination Date box.
- Note: The POS-provided information takes precedence. If the POS provides the termination flag/date, the manually entered value will be replaced with the POS-provided value from the overnight poll.
3. Click Save
The Employee's Termination flag for all Locations is now set to yes.
Manually setting a Termination Date for a Single Location
To set the Termination flag for one, but not all, Locations associated with an Employee, the EDM Beta page is used.
- Note: The EDM Beta page is in beta status and does not have a full release date scheduled
1. Click anywhere on the desired Employee's line.
The Employee Details will open to the right.
2. Scroll down and click on 'Employee Locations'
3. Click on the word 'Active' in the 'Terminated?' column for the desired Location
4. Click Terminate
5. Enter a Termination Date
6. Click Terminate
The Employee's Termination flag for the single Location is now set to yes.