The Pmix By Revenue Center Cmp Report page controls the setup for the Pmix By Revenue Center Comparison report. This page allows you to assign revenue centers to the columns displayed on the report. Since the report can display up to six columns, this page is only useful if you have more than six revenue centers.
Note: It is not strictly necessary to configure this page for this report to run. In the absence of explicit setup from this page, the top six revenue centers in terms of sales will be displayed on the Pmix By Revenue Center Comparison Report.
- The Column Setup Table - The column setup table displays the Column Number, the Column Name, and the Assigned revenue centers for each column.
- Edit - If you would like to edit a preexisting column name or add an additional column to the Pmix By Revenue Center Comparison Report, select the pencil icon and enter the desired name into the ‘Column Name’ text field. Select UPDATE to commit your changes.
- ‘Green arrow’ - Selecting the green arrow icon will activate the “Revenue Centers” section and allow you to assign or unassign a revenue center from the corresponding column.
- Assign - Select one or more revenue centers in the “Available” column. (Select multiple revenue centers by holding down the Control key on the keyboard while making your selections.) Next, select the "<<" icon to add the revenue center(s) to the “Assigned” column.
- Remove - To remove revenue centers from a report column, select a revenue center in the “Assigned” section and select the ">>" icon. This will move the revenue center to the “Available” column.
- DONE - Select DONE to save your changes.
- RUN REPORT - Select RUN REPORT to immediately navigate to the Pmix By Revenue Center Comparison report setup page.