The Pmix By Daypart Cmp Report page controls the setup for the Pmix By Daypart Comparison report. This page allows you to assign dayparts to the columns displayed on the report. Since the report can display up to six columns, this page is only useful if you have more than six dayparts.
Note: It is not strictly necessary to configure this page for this report to run. In the absence of explicit setup from this page, the top six dayparts in terms of sales will be displayed on the Pmix By Daypart Comparison Report.
- The Column Setup Table - The column setup table displays the Column Number, the Column Name, and the Assigned Dayparts for each column.
- Edit - If you would like to edit a preexisting column name or add an additional column to the Pmix By Daypart Comparison Report, select the pencil icon and enter the desired name into the ‘Column Name’ text field. Select UPDATE to commit your changes.
- ‘Green arrow’ - Selecting the green arrow icon will activate the “Dayparts” section and allow you to assign or unassign a daypart from the corresponding column.
- Assign - Select one or more dayparts in the “Available” column. (Select multiple dayparts by holding down the Control key on the keyboard while making your selections.) Next, select the "<<" icon to add the daypart(s) to the “Assigned” column.
- Remove - To remove dayparts from a report column, select a daypart in the “Assigned” section and select the ">>" icon. This will move the daypart to the “Available” column.
- DONE - Select DONE to save your changes.
- RUN REPORT - Select RUN REPORT to immediately navigate to the Pmix By Daypart Comparison report setup page.