The Enterprise module allows you to view critical ERD usage statistics for a specified time period. This information includes: Users, Logins, Reports, Exports, SQL Tests, Report MB, Export MB, SQL Test MB, and All Data MB. There is also a chart feature that provides a graphical display of information for a particular metric during a specified time period.
- Start Date / End Date - Select the Start Date and the End Date for the information you want to view. Any ERD information that occurs before or after your respective Start Date and End Date will not be displayed. You can select your start and end dates by either typing the desired date into the fields or by selecting the calendar icon and navigating to the desired day. You can also select the 'Current' or 'Last' options next to "Day", "Week", or "Month".
- All Time - Instead of entering a Start Date and End Date by which to filter ERD information, you can select the 'All Time' option to view information for all days.
- Star Hour / End Hour - Enter the Start Hour and End Hour by which to filter ERD information. Note that times are PST.
- All Day - Instead of entering a Start Hour and End Hour by which to filter ERD information, you can select the 'All Day' option to view information for all hours of the selected day(s).
- Chart Metric - Note that this option is applicable only if you want to view a chart. Select the metric for which you would like to create a chart. You may choose from Logins, Logins (All MBs), Reports, Reports (MBs), Exports, Exports (MBs), SQL Test, SQL Test (MBs).
- SHOW - Select SHOW to display the Enterprise Report Writer table that contains ERD usage statistics.
- CHART - Select CHART to display the chart for the ERD metric you selected in the 'Chart Metric' field.
Two Enterprise Report Designer help files can be accessed directly from the Enterprise Module: The Enterprise Report Designer User Guide and the Enterprise Report Designer Data Dictionary.