The Missing VPIs/Receive Units page allows you to search for and replace missing vendor purchase items (VPIs) and/or receive units. For example, if you have invoices with a particular VPI on them, and then you deactivate that VPI, the VPI will appear on this page. Receive units that exist on invoices will also appear on this page if they have been deactivated.
Searching for Missing VPIs/Receive Units
- Location Group - Select the location or location group in which to view all corresponding missing VPIs and receive units.
- Start Date / End Date - Select your start and end date by either typing the desired date into the fields or by selecting the calendar icon and navigating to the desired day.
- Vendor Purchase Item - Enter the name of a VPI into the auto-fill field. As with any other auto-fill field, selections that match your typed information will appear as you type.
- Vendor - Enter the vendor name into the auto-fill field.
- Inventory Item - Enter the inventory item in the corresponding auto-fill field.
- Rows per Page - Alter the size of the table by selecting how many missing VPIs and receive units to show per page.
- Status - Filter whether to show “Not Posted”, “Posted”, or “All”. “Not Posted” is set to default.
- Receive Unit - Enter the receive unit into the auto-fill field.
- SHOW - Select SHOW to view all missing VPIs and receive units that match you search criteria.
Missing VPIs/Receive Units Table
The missing VPIs/receive units table shown includes Location ID, Location, Batch, Vendor, Invoice, Invoice Date, Status, Vendor Purchase Item, Quantity, Amount, Unit, and Default Unit.
- Batch - If you select a highlighted number under the ‘Batch’ column, you will be automatically navigated to the Invoice Batch Details page.
- Invoice - If you select a highlighted number under the ‘Invoice’ column, you will be automatically navigated to the Invoice Details page. REPLACE ALL In order to replace either a deactivated VPI or Receive Unit, select REPLACE ALL for the corresponding item or unit.
- VPI - When you select Replace all for a VPI, a new window will appear. It will display the deactivated VPI and an auto-fill field where you can type in the new replacement. Select the closest match and select REPLACE ALL to replace the selected VPI with the new VPI in all invoices. Select CANCEL to negate the replacement and be returned automatically to the Missing VPIs/Receive page.
- Receive Unit - When you select Replace all for a receive unit, a new window will appear. It will show you a list of viable alternatives. Select the closest match and select REPLACE ALL to replace the selected receive unit for the corresponding VPI in all invoices. Select CANCEL to negate the replacement and be returned automatically to the Missing VPIs/Receive page.