The Merge Vendors page allows you to merge multiple existing vendors into a single existing vendor. Please be aware that merging vendors will do the following:
- Re-assign all Vendor Purchased Items from Source Vendors to the Destination Vendor
- Re-assign all AP Invoices from Source Vendors to the Destination Vendor
- Merge Location Lists
- Merge Remit Codes
- Delete source vendors To Merge Vendors:
- Enter the names of the vendors you wish to merge into the auto-fill fields. As with any other auto-fill field, selections that match you typed information will appear as you type.
- In the ‘Destination Vendor’ auto-fill field, enter the vendor into which you would like the source vendors to merge.
Select MERGE. A window will appear asking you to confirm the merge. Select OK to merge vendors or CANCEL to negate the merge.