The Table Configurations page allows you view, edit, delete, and create new table configurations. These configurations specify the types of tables that can be used during an event. This page also allows you to upload documents to associate with a table configuration. This can be helpful, for example, if you want a diagram of the table configuration to be accessible directly from this page.
There are two different levels of table configurations - location specific and corporate level. When a corporate level table configuration is created, it will be available to all locations within the company.
- Location - Select the location for which to view or create table configurations.
- Rows per Page - Adjust the size of the Table Configurations table below by selecting the number of table configurations to show per page.
- Display - Select whether to view all, active, or deactivated table configurations. “Active” is selected by default.
- SHOW - Select SHOW to view the results that match your search criteria.
New Table Configuration
To create a new table configuration for the location selected in the ‘Location’ drop-down field, select ADD NEW CONFIGURATION. Note: To create a corporate table configuration, “Corporate” must be selected in the ‘Location’ drop-down field. Upon selecting ADD NEW CONFIGURATION, the “New Table Configuration” window will appear where you can enter the following information:
- Table Configuration Name - Enter the desired name for the new table configuration.
- Notes - Enter any pertinent notes you would like to associate with the table configuration.
- SAVE/CANCEL - Select SAVE to create the new table configuration or CANCEL to negate the creation of the table configuration.
The Table Configurations Table
The Table Configurations table displays the following information for each table configuration: table configuration name, notes, and associated file. There are a number of different actions that can be performed on a table configuration this table: File: Multiple tasks can be accomplished in the “File” column. These tasks include:
- Upload - To associate a document with a table configuration, select the add document icon. Upon selection, the “Upload File” window will appear. Note: The Event Agreement report only supports the following image formats: .PNG, .GIF, .JPG, and .JPEG.
- Title - Enter a title for the image into this text field.
- CHOOSE FILE/BROWSE - Select CHOOSE FILE or BROWSE (depending on your browser) to locate the file you wish to upload.
- Certify - Once you have located your image, acknowledge that your image is virus free by selecting this checkbox.
- SAVE/CANCEL - Select SAVE to upload the image or CANCEL to close the “Upload File” window without uploading the image.
- Edit - Select the edit file icon to edit the title of an uploaded file. Be sure to select SAVE to save any changes.
- Delete - Select the delete file icon to delete an uploaded file. Upon selection, a confirmation window will appear where you can confirm or cancel the deletion.
- Download - Select a file’s underlined title to download and view the file.
- Edit - If you select the pencil icon, you will be able to edit the table configuration name and add any pertinent notes. Be sure to select UPDATE to commit your changes.
- Deactivate - Select the red x icon to deactivate a table configuration. Upon selection, a confirmation window will appear where you can confirm or cancel the deactivation.
- Restore - If “Deactivated” or “All” is selected in the ‘Display’ drop-drown field, you will be able to restore a previously deactivated table configuration by selecting the restore icon.
The Corporate Table Configurations Table
The Corporate Table Configurations table displays information for table configurations that are available at all locations. Note: You must have “Corporate” selected in the ‘Location’ drop-down field to edit/deactivate a table configuration, upload a file, edit a file, or delete a file.