The Rooms Setup page allows you view, edit, delete, and create new room setups. These setups specify the manner in which a room should be arranged during an event. This page also allows you to upload documents to associate with a room setup. This can be helpful, for example, if you want a diagram of the room setup to be accessible directly from this page.
There are two different levels of room setups - location specific and corporate level. When a corporate level room setup is created, it will be available to all locations within the company.
- Location - Select the location for which to view or create room setups.
- Rows per Page - Adjust the size of the Room Setups table by selecting the number of room setups to show per page.
- Display - Select whether to view all, active, or deactivated room setups. “Active” is selected by default.
- SHOW - Select SHOW to view the results that match your search criteria.
New Room Setup
To create a new room setup for the location selected in the ‘Location’ drop-down field, select NEW ROOM SETUP. Note: To create a corporate room setup, “Corporate” must be selected in the ‘Location’ drop-down field. Upon selecting NEW ROOM SETUP, the “New Room Setup” window will appear where you can enter the following information:
- Room Setup Name - Enter the desired name for the new room setup.
- Notes - Enter any pertinent notes you would like to associate with the room setup such as the number of tables and the manner in which they should be arranged.
- SAVE/CANCEL - Select SAVE to create the new room setup or CANCEL to negate the creation of the room setup.
The Room Setups Table
The Room Setups table displays the following information for each room setup: room setup name, notes, and associated file. There are a number of different actions that can be performed on a room setup in this table:
- File - Multiple tasks can be accomplished in the “File” column. These tasks include:
- Upload - To associate a document with a room setup, select the add document icon. Upon selection, the “Upload File” window will appear. Note: The Event Agreement report only supports the following image formats: .PNG, .GIF, .JPG, and .JPEG.
- Title - Enter a title for the image into this text field.
- CHOOSE FILE/BROWSE - Select CHOOSE FILE or BROWSE (depending on your browser) to locate the file you wish to upload.
- Certify - Once you have located your image, acknowledge that your image is virus free by selecting this checkbox.
- SAVE/CANCEL - Select SAVE to upload the image or CANCEL to close the “Upload File” window without uploading the image.
- Edit - Select the edit file icon to edit the title of an uploaded file. Be sure to select SAVE to save any changes.
- Delete - Select the delete file icon to delete an uploaded file. Upon selection, a confirmation window will appear where you can confirm or cancel the deletion.
- Download - Select a file’s underlined title to download and view the file.
- Edit - If you select the pencil icon, you will be able to edit the room setup name and add any pertinent notes. Be sure to select UPDATE to commit your changes.
- Deactivate - Select the red x icon to deactivate a room setup. Upon selection, a confirmation window will appear where you can confirm or cancel the deactivation.
- Restore - If “Deactivated” or “All” is selected in the ‘Display’ drop-drown field, you will be able to restore a previously deactivated room setup by selecting the restore icon.
The Corporate Room Setups Table
The Corporate Room Setups table displays information for room setups that are available at all locations. Note: You must have “Corporate” selected in the ‘Location’ drop-down field to edit/deactivate a room setup, upload a file, edit a file, or delete a file.