The Event Types page allows you to view, edit, deactivate, or create new event types. An event type is an informational tag used to designate the type of event being hosted such as a wedding, birthday party, or baby shower.
- Rows per Page - Adjust the size of the Event Types table by selecting the number of events to show per page.
- Display - Select whether to view all, active, or deactivated event types. “Active” is selected by default.
- SHOW - Select SHOW to view the results that match your search criteria.
- Edit - If you select a pencil icon, you will be able to edit the name of the corresponding event type. Be sure to select UPDATE to commit the change.
- Deactivate - Select a red x icon to deactivate the corresponding event type. Upon selection, a confirmation window will appear where you can confirm or cancel the deactivation.
- Restore - If “Deactivated” or “All” is selected in the ‘Display’ drop-drown field, you will be able to restore a previously deactivated event type by selecting the restore icon.
New Event Type
To create a new event type, select NEW EVENT TYPE at the top left corner of the page. Upon selection, the “New Event Type” window will appear.
- Event Type Name - Enter the name of the new event type into this text field.
- SAVE/CANCEL - Select SAVE to create the new event type or CANCEL to negate the creation of the event type.