The Event List page allows you to search for events. You can also use this page to delete events and restore previous deleted events.
Searching for an Event
- Location Group - Select the location group for which to view events.
- Contact - Enter a contact’s name into this auto-fill field to search for an event associated with a particular contact. As with any other auto-fill filed, selections that match your typed information will appear as you type.
- Company - To search for an event associated with a particular company, enter the company name into this auto-fill field.
- Event Type - To search for a specific type of event, select an event type in this drop-down field.
- All Time - Select whether or not to view events for all time.
- Start/End Date - If the option “All Time” is not selected, you will be able to select the start and end dates by either typing the desired dates into the fields or by selecting the calendar icons and navigating to the desired days.
- Rows per Page - Adjust the size of the Events table below by selecting the number of events to show per page.
- Display - Select whether to view All, Active, or Deleted events. “Active” is selected by default.
- SHOW - Select SHOW to view the results that match your search criteria.
The Events Table
The Events table displays the following information for each event: confirmation status, location, date, contact, guests, event type, and company. Confirmed: A check box icon will display in this column for all events that have been confirmed. If an event has not been confirmed, “Confirm” will appear in this column. To confirm, select “Confirm”.
- View Event - If you select the document/magnifying glass icon, you will be automatically navigated to the Event Details page for the selected event.
- Edit - If you select the pencil icon, you will be automatically navigated to the Event Details page for the selected event.
- Deactivate - Select the red x icon to deactivate an event. Upon selection, a confirmation window will appear that will allow you to confirm or cancel the deactivation.
- Restore - If “Deactivated” or “All” is selected in the ‘Display’ drop-drown field, you will be able to restore a previously deactivated company by selecting the restore icon.