The Event Email page allows you to set up a list of email addresses to receive notification emails when an event is created. These email addresses can also be configured to receive notification emails if an event status is changed. Each email entry is Location Group specific, allowing you to set up multiple notifications for any number of email addresses.
The email notification will include the date and time of the event in the subject of the email and the number of guests in the body of the email.
- Rows per Page - Adjust the size of the Event Emails table by selecting the number of event emails to show per page.
- Display - Select whether to view all, active, or deactivated event emails. “Active” is selected by default.
- SHOW - Select SHOW to view the results that match your search criteria.
Adding a New Event Email
Select ADD ‘EVENT EMAIL’ to create a new event email. Upon selection, the “Event Email” window will appear.
- Location Group - Select the location or location group to associate with the new event email.
- Email Address - Enter the email address of the person you would like to receive the notification. Note: To add multiple email addresses for a single event email, separate the addresses with a comma.
- New Email On - If this option is selected, an email will be sent when an event has been created.
- Estimate Email On - If this option is selected, an email will be sent when an event’s status has been changed to “Estimate”.
- Confirmed Email On - If this option is selected, an email will be sent when an event’s status has been changed to “Confirmed”.
- Canceled Email On - If this option is selected, an email will be sent when an event’s status has been changed to “Canceled”.
- Finalized Email On - If this option is selected, an email will be sent when an event’s status has been changed to “Finalized”.
- SAVE/CANCEL - Select SAVE to create the new event email or CANCEL to negate the creation of the event email.
Event Emails Table
- Edit - If you select a pencil icon, you will be able to edit the corresponding event email’s information. The fields that are available for editing are the same fields that appear in the “Event Email” window. For more information on these fields, see the Adding a New Event Email section above.
- Deactivate - Select a red x icon to deactivate the corresponding event email. Upon selection, a confirmation window will appear where you can confirm or cancel the deactivation.
- Restore - If “Deactivated” or “All” is selected in the ‘Display’ drop-drown field, you will be able to restore a previously deactivated event email by selecting the restore icon.