The Event Contract Discounts page allows you to view, edit, deactivate, and create new event contract discounts. The discounts you create on this page can be selected in the ‘Discount’ drop-down field in the “Total” section of the Event Details page.
- Display - Select whether to view all, active, or deactivated event contract discounts. “Active” is selected by default.
- SHOW - Select SHOW to view the results that match your search criteria.
Creating a New Discount
To create a new event contract discount, select NEW CONTRACT. Upon selection, a new window will appear where you can enter the following information:
- Discount Name - Enter the desired name for the new event contract discount.
- Discount Type - Select whether the discount will be a dollar amount or a percentage.
- Amount - Enter the discount amount into this text field.
- Apply To - Select whether the discount applies to food, beverages, and/or services.
- SAVE/CANCEL - Select SAVE to create the new discount or CANCEL to negate the creation of a new discount.
- Edit - Select a pencil icon to edit the corresponding contract discount.
- Deactivate - Select a red x icon to deactivate the corresponding discount. Upon selection, confirmation window will appear where you can confirm or cancel the deactivation.
- Restore - If “Deactivated” or “All” is selected in the ‘Display’ drop-drown field, you will be able to restore a previously deactivated event contract discount by selecting the restore icon.