The Cover Letter Setup page allows you to add or edit the introduction and body text of the four types of cover letters: Inquiry, Proposal, Confirmation, and Final Bill - payment needed.
- Location - Select a location for which you would like to view and/or edit the cover letter text.
- Default - Unless prior changes have been made, all locations will display the “All Locations (Default)” text. This text is denoted by grey italic font. Additionally, “Yes” will be displayed in the “Using Default?” column.
- Custom - Location-specific custom text can be created by editing the text assigned to a specific location. This text will display as normal black text. Additionally, “No” will be displayed in the “Using Default?” column.
- Type - Select the cover letter type you would like to edit. The available options include: Inquiry, Proposal, Confirmation, and Final Bill – payment needed.
- Edit - To edit the cover letter text, select the pencil icon. Note: Making any changes to the default text when a primary location is selected from the ‘Location’ drop-down, will cause the location to use custom text. This will not affect the other locations’ addendum text.
- UPDATE / CANCEL - Select UPDATE to commit your changes or CANCEL to negate any changes made.
- REVERT TO DEFAULT - If you are editing the cover letter text for locations that are not using the default text, you have the option to revert the custom text back to the “All Locations (Default)” text by selecting REVERT TO DEFAULT.