The Companies page allows you to view, edit, delete, and create new companies.
Searching for a Company
- Company - Enter the company name into this auto-fill field. As with any other auto-fill field, selections that match your typed information will appear as you type.
- Rows per Page - Adjust the size of the Companies table by selecting the number of companies to show per page.
- Display - Select whether to view All, Active, or Deactivated companies. “Active” is selected by default.
- SHOW - Select SHOW to view the results that match your search criteria.
Creating a New Company
To create a new company, select NEW COMPANY. Upon selection, the “New Company” window will appear.
- Company Name - Enter the name of the new company into this text field.
- SAVE/CANCEL - Select SAVE to create the new company or CANCEL to negate the creation of a new company.
The Companies Table
The Companies table includes the following information for each company: the company name, number of events, and number of contacts. # Events: If you select a value in the “# Events” column, you will be navigated to the Event List page where events for the selected company will automatically be displayed.
- # Contacts - If you select a value under the “# Contacts” column, you will be navigated to the Contacts page where contacts for the selected company will automatically be displayed.
- Edit - To edit a company’s name, select the pencil icon. Be sure to select UPDATE to commit any changes.
- Deactivate - Select the red x icon to deactivate a company. Upon selection, a confirmation window will appear where you will be able to confirm or cancel the deactivation.
- Restore - If “Deactivated” or “All” is selected in the ‘Display’ drop-drown field, you will be able to restore a previously deactivated company by selecting the restore icon