The Beverage Services page allows you to set up beverage services that may be offered during an event. A beverage service is a customizable selection of beverages, grouped together at a price point that is offered by the location and/or company.
There are two different levels of beverage services - location specific and corporate level. When a corporate level beverage service is created, it will be available to all locations within the company.
- Location - Select the location for which to view or create beverage services.
- Rows per Page - Adjust the size of the Beverage Services table below by selecting the number of beverage services to show per page.
- Display - Select whether to view all, active, or deactivated beverage services. “Active” is selected by default.
- SHOW - Select SHOW to view the results that match your search criteria.
New Beverage Service
To create a new beverage service for the location selected in the ‘Location’ drop-down, select NEW BEVERAGE SERVICE. Note: To create a corporate beverage service, “Corporate” must be selected in the ‘Location’ drop-down field. Upon selecting NEW BEVERAGE SERVICE, the “New Beverage Service” window will appear where you can enter the following information:
- Beverage Service Name - Enter a name for the new beverage service.
- Price - Enter a price for the new beverage service.
- Price By - Select whether to price the new beverage service by guest or by unit.
- SAVE/CANCEL - Select SAVE to create the new beverage service or CANCEL to negate the creation of a new beverage service.
The Beverage Services Table
The Beverage Service table includes the following information: the beverage service name, beverage group designation, and price. Edit: If you select the pencil icon, you will be able to edit the beverage service name and price. Be sure to select UPDATE to commit your changes.
- Deactivate - Select the red x icon to deactivate the corresponding beverage service. Upon selection, a confirmation window will appear where you can confirm or cancel the deactivation.
- Restore - If “Deactivated” or “All” is selected in the ‘Display’ drop-drown field, you will be able to restore a previously deactivated beverage service by selecting the restore icon.
- Assign - To assign a beverage menu item to a beverage service, select the desired beverage menu item (or multiple beverage menu items by holding down the Ctrl key on the keyboard while making your selections). Next, select the icon to add the beverage menu item(s) to the “Assigned” column.
- Remove - To remove a menu beverage item from a beverage service, select the beverage menu item(s) in the “Assigned” section and select the icon. This will move the beverage menu item(s) to the “Available” section.
- Done - Select DONE to save any changes made to the beverage service.
The Corporate Beverage Services Table
The Corporate Beverage Services table displays information for beverage services that are available at all locations. Note: You must have “Corporate” selected in the ‘Location’ drop-down field to edit, deactivate, or assign/remove beverage menu items from a corporate beverage service.