The Banquet Rooms and Offsite Locations page allows you to view, edit, delete, or create new banquet rooms and/or offsite locations that may be used to host events.
Searching for Banquet Rooms and/or Offsite Locations
- Location - Select the location for which to view or create banquet rooms and offsite locations.
- Rows per Page - Adjust the size of the Banquet Rooms and Offsite Locations table by selecting the number of rooms/offsite locations to show per page.
- Display - Select whether to view all, active, or deactivated banquet rooms/offsite locations. “Active” is selected by default.
- SHOW - Select SHOW to view the results that match your search criteria.
New Banquet Room/Offsite Location
To create a new banquet room or offsite location, select NEW ROOM/OFFSITE LOCATION. Upon selection, the “New Room/Offsite Location” window will appear where you will be able to enter the following information: Room Code: Enter a room code for the new room or offsite location. Note: This code will appear on the Event Details page as the first entry for each displayed event.
- Room/Offsite Name - Enter a room/offsite location name.
- Room Minimum $ - Enter the room minimum cost into this field. Note: While this field is required, at can be altered on the Event Details page.
- Room Capacity - Enter the number of guests this room can accommodate.
- Room Display Color - Select a color to associate with the room code.
- Offsite Location? - Select whether or not the entered information refers to an offsite location.
- Offsite Address - If the entered information refers to an offsite location, enter the address of the offsite location.
- SAVE/CANCEL - Select SAVE to create the new room/offsite location or CANCEL to negate the creation.
Import Banquet Rooms/Offsite Locations
If you select IMPORT ROOMS/LOCATIONS, you will be automatically navigated to the Import Banquet Rooms page where you can import the banquet rooms of one location to another location. For more information on importing banquet rooms, see the Import Banquet Rooms page.
Banquet Rooms and Offsite Locations Table
The Banquet Rooms and Offsite Locations Table displays the following information for each room/location: room code, room/offsite name, location, minimum cost, room capacity, color code, and offsite address.
- Edit - If you select a pencil icon, you will be able to edit the corresponding banquet room/offsite location’s information.
- Deactivate - Select a red x icon to deactivate the corresponding banquet room/offsite location. Upon selection, a confirmation window will appear where you will be able to confirm or cancel the deactivation.
- Restore - If “Deactivated” or “All” is selected in the ‘Display’ drop-drown field, you will be able to restore a previously deactivated banquet room/offsite location by selecting the restore icon.