The Additional Services page allows you to set up additional services that may be offered during an event. Some examples of additional services could be flower arrangements, an LCD projector, or a lighted stage.
There are two different levels of additional services - location specific and corporate level. When a corporate level additional service is created, it will be available at all locations within the company.
- Location - Select the location for which to view or create additional services.
- Rows per Page - Adjust the size of the Additional Services table below by selecting the number of additional services to show per page.
- Display - Select whether to view all, active, or deactivated additional services. “Active” is selected by default.
- SHOW - Select SHOW to view the results that match your search criteria.
Additional Services Table
- Edit - If you select the pencil icon, you will be able to edit the name and price of the corresponding additional service. Be sure to select UPDATE to commit your changes.
- Deactivate - Select a red x icon to deactivate the corresponding additional service. Upon selection, a confirmation window will appear where you can confirm or cancel the deactivation.
- Restore - If “Deactivated” or “All” is selected in the ‘Display’ drop-drown field, you will be able to restore a previously deactivated additional service by selecting the restore icon.
New Additional Service
To create a new additional service at the location selected in the ‘Location drop-down field, select NEW ADDITIONAL SERVICE. Note: To create a corporate level additional service, “Corporate” must be selected in the ‘Location’ drop-down field. Upon selection, a new window will appear where you can enter the following information:
- Additional Service Name - Enter the desired name for the new additional service.
- Price - Enter a price for the new additional service.
- Price By - Select whether to price the new additional service by guest or by unit.
- SAVE/CANCEL - Select SAVE to create the new additional service or CANCEL to negate the creation of a new additional service.
The Corporate Additional Services Table
The Corporate Additional Services table displays information for additional services that are available at all locations. Note: You must have “Corporate” selected in the ‘Location’ drop-down field to edit or deactivate a corporate additional service.