The Approvals page collects and displays information for the shift changes that have been made or propose through the Schedules app. Filter by location and status to display changes in the Approvals table at the bottom of the page.
The table displays the following information:
- Shift - Shows the date and time of the shift, as well as the job title.
- From Employee - This is the employee proposing the shift change.
- To Employee - This is the employee that will receive the changed shift. This is only applicable for shift offers and trades.
- Status - Shows the status of the change – it may be Pending Pickup, Pending Employee Approval, Pending Manager Approval, Manager Approved, Manager Disallowed, or Employee Rejected (the employee being offered the change has chosen to reject it).
- Action - Details either the date and time of an action that has already been taken, or the options that are available for a pending change. Depending on your settings and the type of shift, different actions will be available.
- Available shifts are shifts that are ‘pending pick up from Anyone’. This means that an employee has made one of the shifts available for anyone willing to take it.
- Select DISALLOW to prevent this shift from being offered/changed, or ACCEPT AND APPROVE to move the shift to any employee in the ‘To Employee’ column.
- Shift offers are shifts that an employee has offered to a second, specific employee.
- Select DISALLOW to prevent the shift change, or ACCEPT AND APPROVE to move the shift to the employee in the ‘To Employee’ column. Depending on your settings, you may not be able to approve/disallow this change before the second employee has accepted it.
- Shift trades are shifts that an employee has offered to one employee in exchange for another. Both shifts that are affected will be listed in the ‘From’ and ‘To’ Employee columns.
- Select DISALLOW TRADE to prevent a trade, or ACCEPT AND APPROVE TRADE to move the shifts. Depending on your settings, you may not be able to approve/disallow this change before the second employee has agreed to the trade.