To email schedules to employees, select EMAIL EMPLOYEES at the top left corner of the View Schedules page. (Note that this option is only available for current and future schedules.) This will open the “Email Employees” window where you will be able to enter the following information:
- Scheduled employees with email: This section lists all scheduled employees that have assigned emails. Employee email addresses are imported with the employee data from your POS system. Select which employees you would like to email. Select ‘Clear’ to clear all selections or ‘Select All’ to automatically select all employees.
- Scheduled employees without email: This section lists all employees that do not have assigned emails. You can add/edit employee emails on the Manage Emails page.
- Additional Message to Send: Enter an additional message to send to your employees. This message will be displayed below the employee’s scheduled shift(s).
- Include all other shifts for scheduled jobs?: Select whether or not you want the email to include all employees with the same job type during the same day.
- Include shift notes?: Select this option to include any notes and/or quick notes that were created when the schedule was built. For more information on quick notes, see the Quick Notes page.
- Hide out times?: Select this option to hide employee out times.
- SEND/CANCEL: Select SEND to send the email(s) or CANCEL to cancel the email. If you select SEND, a message will display the number of emails sent.
- UNSCHEDULED: If you would like to view all active employees who are unscheduled for the selected week or a particular day during the week, select UNSCHEDULED.
- Job: When you select UNSCHEDULED, a window will appear above the weekly schedule. Select the job for which you would like to view unscheduled employees.
- DOB: Additionally, you can select a particular day of the week for which to view unscheduled employees.
- TIME OFF: If you are utilizing the Advanced Labor Scheduling module, you will be able to view employees who have requested time off and are unable to work a particular shifts. Select TIME OFF near the top left corner of the View Schedules window to see a list of employees’ time off request. The list will initially display employees’ unavailability for all days of the week. You can narrow the results to a single day of the week using the drop-down list directly above the window of unavailable employees.
- PREDICT OVERTIME: If you are utilizing the Advanced Labor Scheduling module, you will be able to view employees that will have overtime based upon the number of hours scheduled. Upon selecting PREDICT OVERTIME, the "Shifts with Predictive Overtime" window will be displayed. The following information will be displayed per employee: date of last scheduled day to be worked; predicted overtime hours, rate and wages, and job type. Select CLOSE to close the pop-out window. Note: The option to view predicted overtime is only available to those locations with an OT Rule of "Standard Rule (1)" or "CA Standard (4)".
- OFFER SHIFT: If you are utilizing the Ctuit Schedules mobile app, this button will appear. OFFER SHIFT acts as a shortcut to make shifts or shifts available for applicable employees to pick up. Selecting the button will highlight every available shift with a gray 'Schedules' symbol. Selecting this symbol will immediately make the relevant shift available for pickup by any applicable employee
- PRINT SCHEDULE: By selecting PRINT CALENDAR, you will be automatically navigated to the Weekly Labor Schedule Detail report where you will be able to print the schedule.
- PRINT SUMMARY: By selecting PRINT SUMMARY, you will be automatically navigated to the Weekly Labor Schedule Summary Report where you will be able to print the schedule summary.
- EXPORT: Select EXPORT to export the labor schedule to Microsoft Excel.