The Weekly Labor Schedule Detail Report displays your employees, their jobs, and the shifts for which they have been scheduled during the selected week.
The Weekly Labor Schedule Detail Report is primarily used for posting or distributing your employees' schedules. It provides a quick, easy way to see which employees are scheduled for each day of the selected week.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by week.
- Filter by schedule.
- Select whether or not to condense the report. If you select this option, the report will display with smaller text and smaller row heights.
- Select whether or not to hide out times. If you select this option, employee out times will not be displayed on the report.
- Select the manner in which you would like the report to group the results. You may group by Employee, Job, Work Center, Employee with Page Breaks, Job with Page Breaks, or Work Center with Page Breaks.
Filter by Work Center or Job.
- Select whether or not to show employee phone numbers.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is it possible to add additional notes to the posting schedule?
A: Yes. When you add shifts in the Schedule Builder, any data entered in the "Notes" section will display on the Weekly Labor Schedule Detail Report.
Q: I have created multiple schedules. Do I have to print each one separately?
A: No. The Weekly Labor Schedule Detail Report will display all jobs from all schedules unless otherwise filtered.