The Weekly Forecast Variance report compares forecasted data with actual data. It displays a breakdown of forecasted-versus-actual data for each day of a specified week, and it provides an overall summary for the week.
This report can be used to track the accuracy of previous forecasts. It can be configured to display a data for a single metric or for all metrics. Other configuration options are available to allow you to customize the report layout.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date. The report can be run for an individual week.
- Filter by metric. You can run the report for a specific metric or for all metrics.
- Select the manner in which you would like to view the report.
- Select the variance type you would like the report to display (difference or percent).
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
- This report displays daily and weekly totals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why is there no data in the report?
A: The forecasted data in this report comes from the manually input data in the Forecasting module. If no data has been entered into the Forecasting module for the time period specified in the report, then no data will appear in the report