The Weekly Forecast Accuracy Trend report graphically displays the difference between forecasted data and actual data.
This report is a visual tool that displays the percentage variance between forecasted data and actual data.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Filter by metric. You can run the report for a specific metric or for all metrics.
- This report gives you the option to display a detailed table below the graph ('Select Details').
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why do I see 'zero percent' for everything when I run the report?
A: This probably indicates that there is no data for the report. The forecasted data in this report comes from the manually input data in the Forecasting module. If no data has been entered into the Forecasting module for the time period specified in this report, then 'zero percent' will likely appear throughout the report.
Q: Why are there large fluctuations in variance on the report?
A: Check to ensure that there is no information missing in the forecast module. For example, if you see a large variance for a particular week, make sure data has been input for each day of that week.