The Weekly Budget Variance Report compares budgeted data with posted data. It displays a breakdown of budgeted-versus-actual data for each day of a specified week, and it provides an overall summary for the week.
This report can be used to determine if you need to increase or decrease certain items on your budget. It can be configured to display data for a single metric or for all metrics. Other configuration options are available to allow you to customize the report results.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by week.
- Filter by metric. You can run the report for a specific metric or for all metrics.
- Select whether to compare budgeted amounts to Posted GL Figures or Raw POS Figures.
- Filter by Variance Type. Select whether you would like to display variances in terms of Differences or Percentages.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
- This report displays daily and weekly totals.