The Weekly Average Prep Times report compares the average prep times of each prep station during the selected week to the average prep times from previous days.
This report can help you monitor trends in prep times for different prep stations. A significant increase in prep times could be a red flag that may need to be addressed. A significant decrease in prep times, however, could indicate that employees are working harder and more efficiently.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by week.
- Select whether or not to break down by locations.
- Select the date with which to compare the data.
- Filter by revenue center.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.