The Transfer Pack Sheets report displays inventory transfer details (transfer number, source/destination location, inventory item(s) and their associated price, and total dollar amount of the transfer). This report can be accessed from the Reports module or from the Inventory module under the ‘Reports’ tab.
The Transfer Pack Sheets report can be used as a transfer invoice. Once a transfer has been created, the sender can print out a copy of this report, sign and date it at the bottom, and then send it with the transfer to serve as an invoice.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select whether to view all, incoming, or outgoing transfers. “All” is selected by default.
- Select whether to show all, active, accepted, rejected, or deactivated transfers. “All” is selected by default
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.