The Tip Declaration Report is a labor report that details service staff sales, credit card tips, a customized percentage threshold of sales, declared tips as a percentage of sales, and the variance between declared tips and the client-set threshold for a specified time period.
Since high tip percentages are generally associated with high guest satisfaction, the information on this report can be valuable for a store-level manager to use as a benchmark report for customer satisfaction. It is advisable to run this report for a long period of time - at least a month. This will ensure that the information on the report is accurate and as useful as possible.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Enter a default tip percentage.
- Filter by employees who declared tips below a specified percentage of sales.
- Select the method by which to report sales. Choose from the following: Timekeeping Sales, Cashiering Employee, or Selling Employee.
- Select whether or not to include job names on the report.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.