The Theoretical Item Cost Comparison report shows theoretical cost % by menu item for a selected location or location group. With this report you can compare cost % of menu items across as many as seven locations or location groups.
Use this report to analyze cost % of menu items for a selected date range against multiple locations or location groups.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select a metric (Use Gross or Use Net).
- Select an item group or all item groups (default).
- Select whether or not to include zero priced items.
- Select the order in which you would like the results to display.
- Select the secondary sort order.
- Compare up to seven locations (or location groups). Each location will display in a separate column.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.