The Theoretical Item Cost By Recipe report lists the recipes for a location by recipe type and displays the quantity sold, selling price before and after comps/promos, and the costs per recipe (multiplied by the number sold). This report can be accessed from the Reports module or from the Recipes module under the ‘Reports’ tab.
This report allows you to see recipe costs sorted by recipe type. It also provides you with a good way to compare the theoretical recipe cost to the sold price because it factors in comp/promo data per recipe.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Filter by Inventory Item Group.
- Filter by one or more specific GL Codes. Note that if no GL Codes are selected, the report will run for all GL Codes.
- Select the manner in which the report groups the information. Select either “Group by Day and Item” or “Group by Item”.
- Select whether or not to view all items or only the top 20% of purchased items. “All Items” is selected by default.
This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.