The Summary Variance Report compares the actual usage to the theoretical usage (in terms of quantities and dollar amounts) of each inventory item, broken down by GL Code. This report can be accessed from the Reports module and the Inventory module under the ‘Reports’ tab.
This report can help you see how the actual usage of your inventory items compares to the theoretical usage.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Filter by Inventory Item Group.
- Select whether or not to ignore the “Use Actual as Theoretical” setting.
- Filter by Inventory Cycle.
- Select whether or not to display inventory items.
- Select whether or not to display all items or only the top 20% of AP purchases. “All Items” is selected by default.
- Filter by GL Code.
- Filter by Inventory Item.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.