The Speed of Service By Hour report is similar to the Speed of Service Summary report in that it displays a location’s average time, average production time, average total time (order + production), and the check count for a selected time frame. The Speed of Service by Hour report, however, breaks down the data by hour.
This report is provides you with a quick, easy way to review a location’s speed of service performance. You can also use this report to help you make smarter labor scheduling decisions. For example, you could use this report to make note of when speed of service performance is at its worst and increase the number of employees during those hours.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select whether or not you would like the report to ignore checks where the order and production time are less than or equal to zero.
- Enter a time range for the report. Anything outside the time range you enter will not be calculated or displayed on the report.
- Select whether or not to break the report out by hour.
- Enter a minimum production time. Any production times less than the minimum production time will be ignored from the calculated average.
- Enter a maximum total time. Any total times greater than the maximum total time will be ignored from the calculated average.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.