The Speed of Service By Daypart report simply displays a location’s average time, average production time, and average total time (order + production) for each daypart during a selected time frame.
This report is provides you with a quick, easy way to review a location’s speed of service performance during each daypart.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select whether or not you would like the report to ignore checks where the order and production time are less than or equal to zero.
- Enter a minimum production time. Any production times less than the minimum production time will be ignored from the calculated average.
- Enter a maximum total time. Any total times greater than the maximum total time will be ignored from the calculated average.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.