The Site Usage Detail Log displays a list of site activity that occurred during the selected date range. The information displayed on the report includes the date/time, user name, action type, action, and data.
This report can help you monitor site activity. This report can also be a good way to monitor when and by whom any changes were made to RADAR. These changes could include creating a task or staffing message in the Manager Log, posting an invoice or inventory session, changing a recipe, or altering a forecast.
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Filter by User.
- Filter by Action Type.
- Filter by a specific action from the ‘Action’ drop-down field. To view this drop-down field, you must have selected a specific action type from the ‘Action Type’ drop-down field.
- Using the ‘Filter By’ drop-down field, select whether or not to exclude deactivated employees. “No Filter” will be selected by default.
- Select to display only users within a specific primary location group. If a specific user is selected from the ‘User’ drop-down, this field will be hidden.
- Select whether or not to exclude deactivated users.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.