The Server Table Turn Summary report displays average table turn time information. The report can be filtered by various items such as job, daypart, and revenue center. The calculation used to determine table turn values for this report is: (Total Sales / Number of tables in a category) / Table top category.
This report allows you to measure the frequency at which employees are turning tables and the average per-table sales for the selected time frame. This report can be a good tool for determining the efficiency of your employees.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. The report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Filter by Job.
- Filter by Daypart.
- Filter by Revenue Center.
- Select the method by which you would like the report to group results (e.g. "Employee" or "Location").
- Set a minimum turn time. The default minimum turn time is 30 minutes.
- Select which days of the week you would like the report results to include. All days are selected by default.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can the report display 1-tops?
A: Yes. Please contact your site administrator if you would like the report to include 1-tops.