The Server Sales report summarizes server sales activity.
Use this report to track the performance of servers based on guests, checks, or entrées. This report is similar to the POS report; however, this report tracks sales by individual servers for the following metrics: Sales Departments, Comps, Promos, Paid Outs, and Voids. Additionally, this report displays by Metric, Percent of Sales, Per Guest Average, and Location Average.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified period of time.
- View by one of the following metrics: Guests, Checks, or Entrées.
- Select all jobs or a specific job.
- Report sales as Selling Employee or Cashier Employee.
- Filter by Last Name, Payroll ID, or None.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How is ROI calculated?
A: (Server Sales) / (Employee Hours x Rate) = ROI