The Server Non-Serving Time report displays a break-down of the amount of time each employee spends “on the clock” but not serving. The report displays how much time elapsed between an employee’s clock-in time and their first ticket. The report also displays the amount of time between the closing of an employee’s last ticket and their clock-out time.
The final two columns of the report display the total time (in minutes) not serving and the percentage of time the employee spent not serving.
This report can be used to see if employees are being efficient with their time. It can also be used to compare the performance of your servers at a single location or to compare overall server efficiency across multiple locations.
- Filter by location or location group. Additionally, you can select multiple locations/location groups by selecting “Select multiple & merge (Ctrl + Click)”.
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Set a minimum “clock-in to ticket” time frame. This is the amount of time that elapsed between an employee’s clock-in time to the time they opened their first ticket.
- Set a minimum “ticket to clock-out” time frame. This is the amount of time that elapsed between the closing of an employee’s last ticket until the time they clocked out.
- Set a minimum percentage of non-serving time.
- In the ‘Sort By’ drop-down field, select whether you would like the report to be sorted by employee or date.
- If you selected “Date” in the ‘Sort By’ drop-down field, you will be able to select a secondary sorting method in the ‘Sub Sort By’ drop-down field. The available options include: Employee, Clock In, Time Clock In To First Ticket, and Ticket Time To Clock Out”.
- Select whether or not you would like to filter by Job. If you select this option, a list of jobs will appear. Select the checkbox to the left of the desired job(s) for which you wish to run the report.
- Select whether or not you would like a location comparison sub-report to appear at the bottom of Server Non-Serving Time report.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How is "Total Time Not Serving" calculated?
A: Total Time Not Serving = (amount of time between "Clock In" and "First Check Open") + (amount of time between "Last Check Closed" and "Clock Out")
Q: How is "% of Time Not Serving" calculated?
A: % of Time Not Serving = "Total Time Not Serving" / "Total Time on Clock"