The Sales Trend Graph is a weekly view of year-over year sales for immediate trend identification.
This report is similar to the year-over year reports on the dashboards; however, this view expands each week period for a more pronounced look. (For example, on a dashboard graph, it may be harder to determine the exact variances because the graph is much smaller.)
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by week.
- Filter by single or all Dayparts.
- Filter by single or all Revenue Centers.
- Select one of the following Graph Types: "Year to Date" or "Year Rolling". Year Rolling takes the current week and runs 52 weeks back in time. The current week will always be the rightmost point.
- The optional Force Minimum and Maximum Range will set the high and low values on the Y axis. This is useful if you want to further expand the variances. (For example, let's say you average $50K in sales per week pretty consistently.
- The default view might give you a fairly straight line. But if you force the minimum and maximum to 40K and 60K, the entire page will be used.)
- Set an optional Force Scale. This can be used to manually set the increments on the Y axis.
- Select whether or not to include a trend line.
- Select the days of the week you would like to be included in the results. All days are selected by default.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.