The Purchased/Sold/On Hand report reflects much of the same information that can be found on the Purchased/On Hand/Sold page. The report displays a comprehensive table detailing purchases, sold, and on-hand information per inventory item. This report uses average inventory item prices from the date of inventory, so it should not be compared to summary level reports since it will not tie out. This report can be accessed from the Reports module from the Inventory module under the ‘Reports’ tab.
The Purchased/Sold/On Hand report is a useful in monitoring the quantity and dollar amounts that impact overall variance at the inventory item level.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Filter by Inventory Item Group.
- Select whether or not you would like the report to ignore the “Use Actual as Theoretical” setting.
- Filter by Inventory Cycle.
- Select whether or not to group by GL Code. If the option is not selected, the report will sort by location.
- Select the order in which you would like the reported information to be sorted.
- Use the ‘Show’ selections to further filter the report results.
- Filter by GL Code.
- Filter by Inventory Item.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed