The Purchase Order Report is a reproduction of the Purchase Order Details page, displaying vendor contact information, purchase item information, and estimated total price. This report can be accessed from the Reports module or from the Accounts Payable module under the ‘Reports’ tab.
This report allows you to quickly find detailed information about a particular purchase order and gives you the option to only view summary level information. It also provides you with an efficient way to print the information displayed on the Purchase Order Details page.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- To view the report for a specific purchase order, enter the purchase order number into the ‘Purchase Order’ auto-fill field.
- Select whether to view all, active, or deactivated purchase orders. “All” is selected by default.
- Select whether view purchase orders linked to an invoice, purchase orders not linked to an invoice, or all purchase orders. “All Purchase Orders” is selected by default.
- Select whether or not to hide zero quantity items.
- Select whether or not to hide details.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.