The Punch Edits report displays information for all employees who have required changes to their punch information. The report displays the DOB (date of business), employee name, the name of the employee who made the edit, payroll ID, and edit type (“Modified”, “Added”, or “Deleted”).
The report also displays the new and previous clock in/out times, jobs, and pay rate. Note: Punch edit data can only be collected from the following POS systems: Positouch, Micros 3700, Aloha, Focus, and Revention.
This report allows you to see information for all the employees at a particular location who required changes to their punch information during a selected time period. This report holds the employees who required a change and the managers who made the change accountable since each edit to an employee’s punch information is recorded.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Use the ‘Sort Order’ drop-down field to select whether you would like the report to be sorted by “Location ID > DOB > Clock-In” or by “Employee Name > DOB > Clock-In”.
- Filter by job by selecting the desired job(s).
- Select ALL to display all jobs on the report, or select CLEAR to clear all selected jobs. By default, all jobs are selected.
- Filter by edit type.
- Select whether or not the report ignores unchanged edits.
- Select whether or not pay rate data is hidden.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed