The Prep Time Impact Report displays the number of checks, check average, comp percent, promo percent, void percent, and credit card tip percent for each production time block during a selected time period. In order to utilize this report, you must configure your report groups on the Setup Speed Of Service Report page in the Company Configuration module.
This report can help you monitor the impact prep times have on various metrics such as comp percent, promo percent, void percent, and credit card tip percent.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Filter the production time by selecting the desired report rule from the ‘Metric’ drop-down.
- Select whether or not to break the report down to one line per location. If selected, you will be able to filter the report by a specific time block or by “Totals Only”.
- Select whether to view check average, entrée average, or guest average.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.