The Prep Station Location Comparison report compares up to five stations per location by bump count.
This report can be used to compare prep station performance. The report will compare the quantity and percent of up to five prep stations. If you select multiple locations when you are setting up the report, you can compare prep station performance across the selected locations.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Filter by hour block.
- Select whether or not to ignore checks where the order and production times are less than or equal to zero.
- Select up to five stations to compare.
- Filter by revenue center.
- Enter a minimum production time. Any production times less than the minimum production time will be ignored from the calculated average.
- Enter a maximum total time. Any total times greater than the maximum total time will be ignored from the calculated average.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.