The Prep Sheet report displays all prep items, broken down by prep station, and the associated amount needed to prep for the selected date or date range. Additionally, this report displays the recipe code, the recipe yield or taking unit, the container, and any associated notes per prep item.
The Prep Sheet report is mainly used to view how much of a particular prep item is needed to be prepped for a day. Additionally, this report can be a great guide to new cooks as it can display the ingredients (inventory items) needed to make a prep recipe as well as the procedures
- Filter by location.
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select whether or not to include items with zero prep amount.
- Select whether or not to append a master sheet. If this option is selected, a master sheet will be displayed at the bottom of the report. This master sheet consolidates the information above to display only the prep item’s name, unit, shelf life, and prep amount.
- Select whether or not you would like the report to display a grocery list. If this option is displayed, the ingredients used to create a prep recipe will be displayed along with the associated unit of measure. Additionally, at the bottom of the report, a consolidated list of inventory items per prep station will display all inventory items and prep recipes needed and their associated amounts.
- Select whether or not the report displays recipe procedures.
- Select whether or not the report displays inactive (or hidden) items.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.