The POS Revenue Center Comparison report is a sales report that compares revenue centers within a location or location group to another location or location group. It displays total sales per sale department (or master sale department) as a dollar amount and as a percentage of sales per revenue center.
The POS Revenue Center Comparison report can be used to see which items are selling well in specific revenue centers. This can help you determine if certain items need to be eliminated or downscaled for particular revenue centers. This report can also help you determine if certain stores are strong sellers of particular items and which stores may need retraining or menu rotation.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date. The report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Choose to display the top five revenue centers or individually select up to five revenue centers.
- Compare two locations or location groups.
- Group by Sale Department or Master Sale Department.
- Fed by POS sales and how they are mapped to Master Sale Departments (completely configurable and changeable).
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.