The Pmix By Weekpart Comparison report compares menu item sales from one selected weekpart against another selected weekpart.
Use this report to measure menu item performance from one week part next to another. For example, you could see how well a new special is selling on the weekdays (Mon - Thurs) and compare that to the special's performance on the weekends (Fri - Sun).
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select an Item Group.
- Select a Master Sale Department.
- Select the order in which you would like the results to display.
- Select days of the week for the first column and select days of the week for the second column. For example, you could select Monday - Thursday for the first column and Friday - Sunday for the second column.
- Select whether or not to display Daypart Detail.
- Select whether or not to display Location Details.
- Select whether or not to use points instead of quantity. This option can only be used if you select a single item group.
- Select the manner in which percent columns are set up.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.