This report compares the sales of an item, item group, or sale department by time frames within a company. It lists the quantity sold for the item during the specified time period as well as the average per hour. The report will also have the gross, comp, promo, tax, and net amount of the item broken down per hour. For comparative purposes, the report also includes sales numbers for all items as well as the number of guests and guest averages.
The Pmix By Hour report can help you tell which items, item groups, or sale departments are performing well during a particular time period.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date.
- Select a metric (Guests, Checks, or Entrées).
- Select the type (Menu Item, Item Group, or Sale Department).
- Enter the specific Menu Item, Item Group, or Sale Department into the blue auto-complete field.
- Identify the time range.
- Select whether you would like the report to "Show Net Gross" or "Show Gross".
- Filter by Revenue Center.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why is my Product Mix by Hour comparison not populating?
A: The number one reason the report is not populating is that the location did not poll on the date(s) for which you are running the report. Another possibility is that your Master Sale Departments are not set up yet.