The Missing Information Report displays a chart that shows you whether or not certain data is missing for a location during a specific date range. A red box indicates that there is no data for that day. A yellow box indicates that the date is one that is prior to a location’s activation date. A white box indicates that data exists for that day. This report only tracks hours with non-zero rates of pay.
This report can display information for the following data metrics: Net Sales, Labor Hours, Labor Dollars, Guests, Posted Sales, Sales or Labor, or Item Sales.
This report can help you see which location(s) are missing data for a specific date or date range. This can help you determine if you need to repoll a particular date/date range or investigate the issue further.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. This report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Filter by Metric (Net Sales, Labor Hours, Labor Dollars, Guests, Posted Sales, Sales or Labor, or Item Sales).
- Select whether to view all locations or only polling locations.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.