The MDE Review report allows you to quickly compile manual data entry information from a specified time period. The report includes the manual data entry metric name, the sale type, the daypart, the revenue center, the DOB, and the amount. A detailed version of this report that displays information for each day is available for selection, or you may choose to view a summary report that summarizes information for the specified time period.
This report provides you with a way to review manual data entry values for a location or location group. For example, if you want to quickly find last week's Dinner Sales data entries for a specified location, this report could provide that information to you quickly and easily.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s).
- Filter by date. The report can be run for any specified length of time.
- Select a report type. "Daily Detail" displays day-by-day MDE values, while "Summary" displays summarized information for the entire specified time period.
- Filter by metric. You may "Select All" metrics, or you may select individual metrics.
- This report can be viewed/exported in various formats. It can also be directly emailed.